Graduation in Biomedical Sciences
The degree in Biomedical Sciences offers multidisciplinary training that allows graduates of this course to participate in programs and projects of fundamental, applied, technological development or diagnostic biomedical research.
- Train professionals capable of mastering the concepts and techniques of medical science and molecular biology.
- Train graduates able to pursue studies at the 2nd and 3rd cycles with different orientations leading to specializations in areas as diverse as molecular medicine, gene therapy, bio-nanotechnology or regenerative medicine or, alternatively, to opt for medical training, within the scope of a medical course conceived in terms of post-graduation.
- Offer a multidisciplinary preparation that allows graduates of this course to provide quality support and collaboration to programs and projects of fundamental or applied biomedical research, technological development or diagnosis.
- Train professionals capable of communicating their knowledge to specialist and non-specialist audiences.
NUMBER OF SLOTS FOR 2021/2022
MINIMUM NUMBER OF ACCESS
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS
- Holders of Bachelor’s degree (or legal equivalent) in Biomedical Sciences, Biology, Marine Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Are admitted to the application, other holders of a bachelor’s degree in similar areas, subject to curricular evaluation by the master’s commission.
- The master’s commission can impose to the applicants the options curricular units or extracurricular units to fill in the training gaps.
Faculdade de Medicina e Ciências Biomédicas
AREA OF STUDIES
Science and Health Technologies
For more info and how to apply please visit: https://dcbm.ualg.pt/en/curso/1915